Saturday 12 March 2011

A Brief Introduction

Welcome to "Chick's Lit" Reading Blog.  As you can see, this is my first post and I confess I am just a tiny bit  nervous.  I hope that you will find something of interest to you over the coming months (and hopefully years!) and that you will visit again.

I thought I would begin my foray into blogging by giving a brief outline of what I envisage my blog will be about.
 Reviews will play a major part in my posts and will feature books from many genres.However, I also intend to blog about other aspects of reading and the literary world such as authors, book prizes and characters from books.
I am open to any suggestions you may have about features you would like to see/ not see and any books that you would particularly like me to review.

Currently, I am reading The Behaviour of Moths by Poppy Adams and will be reviewing this shortly.

I look forward to being a part of the blogosphere and welcome your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Well you have an eager follower here. Looking forward to seeing future posts, and you're off to a solid start.

    Keep it up girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great start, love the page header and you've inspired me to open up a book again and look into the world of blogging...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first post ;) I LOVE your header as well. I'm excited to read more and am following from Bloggy Moms.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. And I think joining Book Blogs was also an excellent start. It'll be fun to read other blogs and become inspired. At least, it is for me. ;)

    Cheers,
    Ellen
    http://mymotherstuttered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete